BrainFPV Radix - Flight Controller - 30x30
Plug and Play with HW 4-in-1
RADIX FC FEATURES
- Best setup manual ever made
- Improved form factor for easier soldering of PDB / 4-in-1 ESC underneath RADIX FC
- Plug-and-play stacking on RADIX PB or Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC using soft cables for vibration isolation
- Graphical OSD - the only flight controller running BF with this feature
- Customizable OSD logos using the BrainFPV Logo Customizer
- STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz
- Better sensors - Bosch BMI160 gyro, proven on RE1 (pilots are raving about it)
- Integrated barometer - so you always know how high you are
- MicroSD card slot for logging
- Integrated silicone grommets for vibration isolation
- Dedicated camera control pad for changing camera settings
- Dedicated RGB LED output for programmable LEDs
- Four full hardware serial ports (UARTs) - two of them have signal inverters that are automatically enabled or disabled, so they can be used with S.Bus or SmartPort
- 6 motor outputs with support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Supports Betaflight
- Engineered and tested in the USA
Technical Specifications RADIX FC
Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
Baro: Bosch Sensortec BMP280 connected using SPI.
OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
Memory: MicroSD card slot for logging.
Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver. Receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
IR Emitter: Dedicated output for infrared based lap timing with multi-protocol support (I-Lap, Trackmate). Needs external IR LED and driver.
Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 35V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
Power: 4.5V to 5.5V, 120mA.
Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm, 30.5mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets.