RBD Juice Press - Freestyle Frame
This is the newest freestyle design from RandBrand Designs! This frame encompasses many modern designs including thinner, 5mm thick arms and support for mini fpv cameras. The small body and footprint of this frame bring it in easily under 90g. 3D printed accessories are also available! These accessories will include arm guards, a Go-Pro mount, and an antenna mount/XT-60 holder. This frame has both mounting options for 20x20 and 30x30. It also has cutouts on the rear to hold an Immortal T very nicely! (3D prints are available for purchase on randbranddesigns.com)
- Support for most Mini-cams on the market
- 30x30 and 20x20 boards are supported
- Weight: 86g
- Wide-X design
- Small body design eliminating left over and unneeded space
- 7075 Aluminum Standoffs
- Titanium Screws
- *Battery pad not included*
Frame assembly tips:
- Please note that the fit of the arms may be very tight. This is due to the fact that during the designing of the frame, a tight fit was preferable over a loose one. If you have a hard time fitting it all together, you may need to file out the side of the arms where they all meet.
- Press nuts should be installed in plate prior to final assembly. Best practice is to use a 12.9 stainless socket head screw with a washer to seat the press nut in the carbon, then proceed with the build as normal. Failure to install correctly could lead to stripping the screw or press nut.