Hobbywing - XROTOR 1106 Motor For Drone Racing
Strong Power: The HOBBYWING XRotor 1106 Race Pro motor has been designed for the 90MM/110MM FPV racing drones. It inherits the swift acceleration, rapid response, high efficiency of the XRotor Race Pro series motors;
the ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations combined with the NbFeB magnets and the innovative magnetic circuit design guarantee the strong power of the small motor.
- Ultra Lightweight Design: The new 1106 motor has been developed to push the limits of durability while remaining extremely lightweight, it weighs only 6.9g (w/o wires).
- Top Quality Components
- High quality 6061 aluminum and high-precision CNC Machining technology produce an improved strength and axial concentricity.
- The NSK bearings are high-quality Japanese bearings are the best available, providing longer life, lower noise, and improved overall tolerances.
- Ultra-thin (0.15mm) silicon steel laminations are used to manufacture the stators. This high-quality material improves overall efficiency.
- Using the strongest, and most heat resistant NbFeB magnets ensure maximum torque under load, and excellent consistency across the motors operating ranges.
- Stator Diameter/Thickness: 11mm/6mm
- Slot/Rotor pole: 9S/12P
- Rotor Diameter/Shaft Diameter: 14.2mm/1.5mm
- Body Length (w/o, w/ Shaft): 14.5mm/17.5mm
- Best match w/ XRotor Nano 20A ESC + FC
- Weight: 6.3g (w/o wires)
- Wire size: 28AWG/80mm
|Max Cont. current (30s)||6.38A||6.31A|
|Max Cont. Power (30s)||76.9W||50.9W|
|Recommended ESC (A)||12~15A||12~15A|
|Recommended Props||2.5 inch||2.5 inch|