Hobbywing XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 ESC & FC F4 G3 Combo
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX , Camera, LED lights and etc.
We Also Recommend
XRotor 4in1 ESC for FPV Racing - Nano 40A BLHeli32 DShot1200 (3-6S)
XRotor 4in1 ESC for FPV Racing - Micro 60A BLHeli32 DShot1200 (3-6S)
XRotor 4in1 ESC for FPV Racing - Micro 45A BLHeli32 DShot1200 (3-6S)